Updated March 30, 2021
- Monthly training fee: $1000.00/month/dog
- Daily training truck fee: $35.00/day/dog
- Daily walk-on training fee: $50.00/day or $750.00/month, plus birds
- Handling fee: $80.00/dog/trial/stake
- Field trial transport fee: $30.00/dog/trial for dogs carried to a field trial and not handled in any stake by MMR.
- Live Birds: $17.00/duck or pheasant
- Field Trial Entries: Owner’s responsibility to ensure their dog(s) are entered on Entry Express www.entryexpress.net
- Heartworm, flea and tick (i.e., Revolution) medications: Owner provided. Bulk provisions by MMR are no longer available.
- Fuel fee: will be billed out per field trial and divided among all dogs on the truck.
- Airport pickup/drop off fee: $75.00
- Veterinarian: payment of all vet bills, hospitalization, medication or special diet needs are the responsibility of the owner.
- Winter trip fee: a $250.00 (two-hundred fifty dollar) trip fee applies to all dogs for the winter trip (December-April). The fee applies regardless of timing (e.g., month, date) of on-boarding your dog between December-April. The shared fee covers operational start-up cost associated with the winter training circuit.
- Vaccines: Owner is responsible for kennel cough, canine flu and snake bite vaccines (including boosters) prior to on-boarding their dog with MMR for the winter trip. The snake bite vaccine is recommended, but optional. To minimize risk and exposure to contagious conditions, MMR requires kennel cough and canine flu vaccines. Thank you for your cooperation where the health and safety of all dogs are concerned.
Winter Trip Accommodations
RV Parks – Niland
- Fountain of Youth Spa and RV Resort – foyspa.com (760) 354-1340
- Lark Spa Mobile Home & RV Park – larkspa.info (760) 354-1384
- Bashford’s Hot Mineral Spa – bashfords.com (760) 354-1315
- Wiest Lake, Brawley.
- Wister Wildlife Refuge Campground, Niland.
- Motel 6, Dog Friendly (760) 550-6710
- Best Western, Dog Friendly (760) 351-9800
Calipatria: (not recommended, but remains an option)
- Calipatria Inn, Dog Friendly (760) 348-7348
NOTE: For those flying, the Palm Springs Airport is very convenient. It is 60 miles north with very easy access.